The editorial Board Member is a key part of International Journal of Research, Science, Technology & Management (IJRSTM) journal. Researchers and academicians are invited to participate in the review process of IJRSTM papers.
Board members are generally expected to complete their review within a one week period. Please return the article within one week or find alternative reviewer, if you are unable to review. Reviews should be constructive and positive feedback to the authors. The completed review paper should be electronically returned to IJRSTM Managing Editor.
IJRSTM Board Member benefits reduced publication charge. If you would like to become an IJRSTM reviewer, you should send the following information to the IJRSTM editor (email@example.com). You will receive an email shortly which lets you know whether you have been selected as IJRSTM reviewer or not.
Board Members & Reviewer’s duties:
• Define IJRSTM’s direction, scope and policy to ensure it is appropriately aligned to the market.
• Assist in the selection of other members to join the Editorial Board as required.
• Grow the Journal.
• Initiate the scholars to put papers in IJRSTM.
• Propose some special issues.
• Determine and implement strategies for increasing quality submissions to the Journal.
• Promote the Journal and encourage high quality submissions, including review articles.
• Manage timely, rigorous and constructive peer-review of articles by a broad range of appropriately chosen national/international referees.
• Delegate the management of peer-review to Associate Editors or members of the Editorial Advisory Committee or International Advisory Panel as appropriate.
• Respond to authors in a courteous, timely and efficient manner.
• Encourage appropriate revision of manuscripts and accept only high quality papers that are high impact and/or contribute new and important information to the field.
• Deliver sufficient accepted manuscripts to fill issues and maintain publication schedules.
• Represent IJRSTM community at national and international conferences, during visits to key institutions, laboratories, etc.
Reviewer should send the complete resume (mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Resume should contain following information
Your Photograph :
Affiliation / Institution or Company:
Domain of Research: (list your areas of expertise):